LabVIEW Fundamentals - Classroom Training 2022
In cooperation with NI Distributor CNRood and Swedish NI Integration Partner Novator Solutions we will be organizing 3-day "LabVIEW Fundamentals" classroom training courses in Stockholm (Sweden), Zoetermeer (The Netherlands) and Zellik (Belgium).
The course is developed and will be taught by our own and Novator's experienced LabVIEW developers and architects and is build upon years of experience in building systems with LabVIEW for our customers.
The courses are for new users, users with an entry level knowledge and users that want to refresh their LabVIEW knowledge.
The cost for the training is 2100 Euro (excl. VAT). If due to local Covid restrictions the training has to be cancelled the training fee will be refunded.
You can register now! Just drop us an e-mail or fill in the registration form on CNRood's website.
Course locations and Dates:
- New courses will be scheduled soon. Monitor this space or e-mail us to stay informed on new dates!
After attending this course, you will be able to
- Create LabVIEW applications to take automated measurements from NI based and other measurement hardware
- Add functionality to the program to analyze the taken measurements
- Store the taken measurements and other data to a file
- Use the most common programming structures in LabVIEW
- Troubleshoot LabVIEW code
- General introduction
- Software Programming Fundamentals
- The LabVIEW Environment
- Writing a small LabVIEW program
- Using LabVIEW to take measurements
- Analyzing and storing results
- Debugging and troubleshooting
- Commonly used programming principles in LabVIEW
- Build you own application
- Temperature measurement
- Battle Ship game