What's new in LabVIEW 2023 Q1
Bas van Etten
NI has just released the new version of their Graphical IDE, LabVIEW 2023 Q1. In this release, NI has introduced several new features and improvements to enhance the LabVIEW experience.
We made a video to explain the new features.
In the video we will talk about:
- The support for calling Python from virtual environments
- A new tool for finding and installing missing NI drivers and toolkits
- The height of certain terminals will no longer change with the application font size
- LabVIEW applications now support custom names and icon in Linux
- LabVIEW 2023 Q1 adds support for macOS 13